A PersonalTraining session would incorporate the same basic elements as the Sport Conditioning with the benefit of individual attention and intensities conducive to your fitness / skill level.
This is a great option for individuals or small groups that simply are not ready to participate in a group session due to low levels of fitness or for individuals who require more attention or a specific program.
Some people may be required to work individually with an instructor to gain a base level of strength, adaptation to physical activity, flexibility and knowledge of the movements before they are able to safely participate in a group class.
This will be assessed during the participant’s INITIAL SESSION and will be discussed with the individual or the individual’s parents prior to registering. Do not let this stop you. Instead, use the group sessions as a goal to work towards.
Our Personal Training program is special to you and your needs. We are not “pinsetters” with copycat routines; we design and work with you based on your goals and our training style. You will be motivated, challenged and work hard each time you come in. We are here to give you guidance on nutrition, goals, lifestyle changes, workouts on your own and whatever you require to get you to where you want to be.
This option is best for:
- Special needs (physical, post rehab)
- Those that need extra work or motivation
- Those that want or require more personal attention
- Help reaching a specific goal (fat lose, add muscle…)
- Training for a specific event (fight, race, tryout, MIL selection course…)
Personal Training Rates
(rates are per person)
- $60.00 per 1hr session (1 person)
- $55.00 per 1hr session (2 people)
- $50.00 per 1hr session (3 people)